Thursday, December 20, 2012

Update!

Hi! There is an update. Journal=
The Open sea cam looks like this:
See the circled part? There will soon be a T-shirt of that.
See the pink shirt? Total credit for this picture to geckoguy, Click here to go to his blog.
AJHQ posted this about Sir Gilbert:
They also posted this:
Oh. Before it was plushie mania and now its toy mania. And dear AJHQ, of couse we all knew that     
-in adition to plushies and other amazing items- there are toys. They also posted a new wallpaper.
And about the Daily Gift.
The new items are:
I like this item. in best dressed i always wear it when it says to dress `shiny´. The colours are:
The new den item is a stocking.
We dont use these in Spain, but I´ll put one in my den for Santa to put gifts in.
I bought a yellow one because its my all time favourite colour, but you can get one of these:
The settings have been updated.
Quite useful. And this is the new activities calendar:
Happy Jamaalidays! Enjoy yourselves!

9 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing,
    great written and come with approximately all vital infos.

    I'd like to see extra posts like this .
    Here is my web site ... la nautica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
    I'm wanting to create my own personal blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Kudos!
    Here is my web site :: Gig Ready DJ Case

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to peer your post.
    Thanks so much and I'm having a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
    Also visit my homepage ; pompe funebri roma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get all my animal jam codes @ http://www.animaljamcodes.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I want to say like I just LOVE your blog Mister Chunkybuddy. PLEASE add me if you can I am princesscadance65 I am kind of rare.. I guess and I want to say how come you like yellow so much? I love yellow too but why do YOU like it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But with Mycook Induction Blender aгound yoսr kitchen areа counter will ǥive you ample time fοr it tօ spend quality time to yοur loved oneѕ.
    Тɦe Vita Mix 5200 weighs јust around the same, whіle
    usіng Blendtec 3 hp blender leading aѕ being tɦe lightest model at 9 pounds.
    5) Mix up batters foг anything from pancakes to muffins tо cakes.



    my web page: Blender Reviews For Crushing Ice

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quality of a person's life depends on a commitment to succeed, whatever field he traveled.

    Tips Dan Cara Mencegah Jantung Lemah.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.