Thursday, January 17, 2013

It´s Hatpalooza!





Hi everybody, new exciting update today! Journal:
Wow!
So hat party? Sounds fun!
Yah, contest and member gifts, blah blah.
Yay! Cosmo is my favourite alpha!
So the hat shops are:
It sells:
The next one is:
This one sells:
And the last one:
That sells:
Wow wow! Top hats! Yay, I have always wanted one :D! Now lets talk about birth stones, another new feature mentioned in the Jamaa Journal. So these are them:
Wasnt that a cool update! Also... 400 views for 100,000! The person who gets the screenshot with the views closest to 100,000 will get a free rare item! So keep viewing!

2 comments:

  1. hi jammers it me caleb1086 just reporting new scammers look out for bad scammers and don't forget to be nice and have fun lol :) caleb1086

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend not to comment, but after looking at a few of the responses on this page "It´s Hatpalooza!".
    I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
    Is it just me or does it seem like a few of the
    responses look like they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I'd like to
    keep up with you. Would you list of all of your social community
    pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    my weblog: website ()

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.