Thursday, February 28, 2013

Racoons! Yay!!!

Hi jammers, racoons are here!
So the Jamaa Journal is:
Oh, AJHQ, I am ever so sorry to dissapoint you, but most of us already know racoons are here. On to the next page!
Notice the animal in the middle of the picture is a racoon, the one in the right a Snow Leopard and they are all member? Well, BB´s lab has been changed. For better or worse? Yay or nay? 
Do you notice something, appart from the dissastrous dissappearance of the foot? Well, take a look at this other picture.
This is quite an old picture with the game timer, but appart from that what do you notice? Look:
It used to say Brady Barr and now it says only Brady? I wonder why the HQ changed it? I will email them about it, but they are probably tired of all the mails they must get. Well, this is the Brady Theatre.
Cool, with the carvings and the torches it looks awesome. Now for the next JJ page:
Cute Pets, but raise your paw if you are fed up of Member Gift Pets! -raises paw-.
Yes, Lucky Day is here! I might make the blog look Green and full of clovers to celebrate lucky day.
Wow, great hat! I entered a hat wich said BRB in big letters. I thought it might be usefull. And yes, there is heaps of new racoon stuff. A topiary (non member) and toys, plushies and a banner. Happy jamming!

8 comments:

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted
    at this web page is in fact pleasant.

    Feel free to surf to my website ... black hair products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on
    the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create
    your theme? Great work!

    Have a look at my weblog how to trade options ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here different page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page
    yet again.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage sports betting services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is presented on
    net?

    Review my site ... forex system review *http://muslimsonlinedating.com/Max94R*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
    hard on. Any suggestions?

    Also visit my web page; vps hosting cheap - livegyan.com
    -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is
    sharing data, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

    Also visit my website ... laser hair loss therapy []

    ReplyDelete
  7. A BRB hat would look like an ''out of order'' elevetor sign!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.