Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To Kinyonga

Hi. If you are not Kinyonga, you can read this but i dont think you will find it interesting. If you are kinyonga, well, I have a problem with entering your contest.
The only working camera I have is the webcam, because my fathers camera, which I normally use, is at his work. So, is it aloud to enter a photo of a drawing? If so, this is my entry.
Done with the webcam... XP. I did that drawing all by myself, do you like it? :D
And if photographs of srawings are not valid, then I suppose my entry is this picture that I did like a month ago:
His name is Killer and he is my dog. 
Well, thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, thanks! ;D I'll think about what I should do...
    That horse drawing is awesome by the way! ^.^
    (By the way, do you know chocolate160 on AJ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      I don´t know Chocolate160 on AJ, but when you asked me on aj i googled him, but I found something about cooking recipes...

      Delete
  2. hey ur an epic horse drawer! and u hav a cool doggy.
    1415pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. "His name is Killer and he is my dog"
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.