Friday, March 1, 2013

Aquamarine Birthstone and Artic Wolf Pup.

Hi! My Artic Wolf Pet arrived! I know this post is quite late, but I was trying to do a complete Lucky Day makeover to the blog, but blogger stgarted making weird things and after trying like 15 different backgrounds I decided to change just the header, like it? Well, this is my Artic Wolf:
And the new item is:
That is a weird shape... Well, I have to leave the computer, Jam on and have a fantastic day! (Well, what is left of it.).

3 comments:

  1. I am actually happy to read this weblog posts which carries lots of valuable data, thanks for providing these
    statistics.

    Look at my homepage; low carb diät erfolge
    my web site: low carb waffeln

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mister Chunkybuddy Just so you know the new item is a leprechaun hat. OK that's all i wanted to say so... see you in Jamaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to have the arctic wolf pups come out again I wasn't on animaljam at that time when they had it :(

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.