Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clover table

Hi! Sorry for missing some posts, I have had 5 exams this week and needed to study. From now on I will start posting properly again, as I finished all the exams.
Well, also, this blog reached more than 150,000 views! I am quite happy.
Now I will stop boring you with stuff about my exams and the views and blah blah and I will go on with the new item.
From last year, sold at the lucky party, picture credit to snowyclaw. Also, there is a new AJ graphic, and it is pretty cool! Credit to BlueGecko for this racoon picture that might be really useful for blog backgrounds.
Click for full size. I like it a lot. 
Also, AJHQ posted this on the Daily Explorer
I entered a BRB hat because I thought it might be really useful so you don´t go a minute and then come back and find lots of people talking to you. What hat did YOU enter? Jam on!

10 comments:

  1. I didn't enter a hat, but I would DEFINITELY need a BRB hat!! XD
    Practically every time you come to my den I'm on brb ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered a Liza hat. I thought hats that represent the Alphas would be cool. Oh, AJHQ... An Eagle hat won over a Liza hat... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered an ear flap hat...but it's not winter anymore. I thought they would have judged sooner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.



    Here is my weblog - cheat miscrits 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the helpful information you supply in your
    articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again right here
    frequently. I'm reasonably sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my site :: paleo diät

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mysterious cat shapeThursday, March 07, 2013

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mysterious cat shapeThursday, March 07, 2013

    I want to get my own blog, any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This info is invaluable. When can I find out more?

    My webpage :: DragonVale Cheats (iPhone - iPod) - Chapter Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  9. how do you take a pictue of your self and put it on your blog? and how did you get your blog 2 be so popular and good!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!! also check out my new blog called animaljamteller.blogspot.ca and tell me if you like it or not and tell me you answer to all my question on my blog please!!!bye

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was recommended this web site via my cousin.
    I'm no longer certain whether this put up is written by him as no one else realize such targeted about my trouble. You're incredible!

    Thanks!

    my blog - Miscrits Hack

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.