Thursday, March 28, 2013

Egg Hunt 2013

Hiya! So here I show were you can find all the eggs!
Jamaa Township: Next to Mira´s statue you can find chicken eggs.
Appondale: Next to the Claws and Paws tree you can find emu eggs.
Mt Shiver: In front of to the seal carvins you can find king penguin eggs.
Sarepia Forest: On the tree branches, next to were you appear, you can find robin eggs.
Lost Temple of Zios: In the stream, next to the sssssnake game you can fing crocodile eggs.
Coral Canyons: On top of the tree you can find Harris Hawk eggs.
Canyons Pathway: Near the Crystal Sands entrance, you can find coral snake eggs.
Crystal Sands: Under Thierney Thys´s aquarium you can find turtle eggs.
The prize is a bird nest with this cool animation:
So, JAM ON!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's very helpful!
      (agreeing with Anonymous)
      ~Blossom Icylilly

      Delete
  2. How do you get the prize thing? I went to get ALL of the eggs and it didn't give me the prize, so how do I get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind I just forgot the Canyons Pathway one forget the other one I posted.

      Delete
  3. I seldоm dгοp commеnts, howevег
    і did a few seaгching and wound up heге "Egg Hunt 2013".

    Αnԁ I асtually dο hаvе some
    quеstіonѕ foг уou if you tеnԁ not to
    mind. Cοulԁ it be simply mе or ԁοeѕ it ѕeеm
    like some of thеse resроnses сome aсroѕs lіkе thеy аге left by bгain ԁеaԁ рeoρle?
    :-P And, if yоu aге ωгіting on additіοnal online sοсial
    sitеs, I woulԁ liκe tο follow everything frеѕh yοu have tо post.
    Would yоu makе a list of all οf your social
    ѕіtes like уоuг Facеbоoκ ρage, tωіttеr feed, or linkedin profile?
    Win Ex Boyfriend Back

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already knew that along time ago !!!:Dcan u buddy me in aj misterchunky buddy?my user is linda58160

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.