Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Salon Chair

Hi Jammers! Today´s new item is perfect for you if you like human items, and horrible for you if you hate human items, like me.
It looks weird... Should I sit on it to see what happens? No, it might be dangerous. Ok, I will try it with one of my pets. Thanks for volunteering, Fireton!
I feel like some sort of evil scientist... Well, this is what happened to Fireton.
0_0 he ran away! Thanks Mira he is ok. Poor Fireton, just because of AJHQ something might have happened to him. Never trust human items!
The color of the Salon Chair are:
And I updated the Funny Pics page.
Have a Jamtasticly pawsome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.