Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update!

                   Click here for egg hunt help.
                   Hi Jammers! The update is here!
Yay! New code! 10MILLION. Lets see what I get.
Wow! I am going to get them with my 37 storage accounts, because I bet they will be quite rare when there are more jammers.
YAY! I love the easter egg hunt! Soon I will post were they are all. This is the prize:
It has an awesome animation that I will post in the Were they are post.
And at last AJHQ make a cool member gift! I am not much of a fan of clothing so I will wait until mine is rare and then trade it for cool furniture.
Prepare to get gemmed.
Yay, Cosmo wants to discover a new land! Good thing I can keep my main animal.
Nice contest!
WOW, this is like, my favourite update since a long time ago.
This is the activities calendar.
And there is one WACKY new item.
Just the kind of item that should be non member. The colors are:
And there are 2 clearance items:
Happy Jamming, I will do the Eggs post now!

6 comments:

  1. If a egg turns purple a phantom pops out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi can someone tell me were they are? please!

      Delete
    2. well i sorta dont know but i can give you a code if you want?

      Delete
    3. well sure ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. was that yr den

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.