Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pinhole

Hi Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was busy. Before the new item I have two things to say. First, I will post the contest details this weekend because at the moment I am quite busy, and the second thing is that I have good news. Gummy bear AJ style music video comming soon! :D
Now, the new item is:
These ones can really bring problems if your dog gets scared of them, it´s my own experience. So this item comes in the following colors:
Also, I was roaming around on and found this picture:
All the AJ Sidekix plushies! Wow! Cool! Awesome! Jamtastic! What do you think of them?
Well, now I have to go so see you in Jamaa, I am in the server Draa in case someone wants to come and meet :D

7 comments:

  1. The plushies are bigger than an article! That person has to have got the rare package of a week's free membership 1000gems and a virtual pliable of all the sidekick plus a real sidekick!!!!!! O I wish I was that person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this competitive world, news information is like
    knowledge recourses that educate us about various world wide
    activities and the activity within the society, even in
    the surrounding etc. What is interesting is that
    you get to read news and analysis that give you an entirely different perspective, rarely seen in corporate-sponsored media.
    The reliable reviews on business and forecast about products and
    services.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: http://mla.mrooms.org/user/view.php?id=87050&course=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it pinweel?
    Sorry i keep pointing out mistakes :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic
    but I was wondering which blog platform are you using
    for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had
    issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my page; Online TV Series

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is also a croc sidekix go to mia776 den for ALL the sidekix
    Sorry I sounded mean
    ~Icyclaw22

    ReplyDelete
  6. +if your dog is afraid of pinwheels
    My dog is afraid of mops and even kittens!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.