Friday, May 24, 2013

Football Hat

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Today´s item is good if you like football... And if you are a member.
I preffer soccer anyway. I don´t even know how to play american football. In my opinion, if a sport is so dangerous you need a helmet, then its too violent for me XD
Also, the HQ posted the news crew article:
Click to enlarge and read. Congratulations Fauna Theivy, whoever you are, but... Aren´t there jammers in the Summer Carnival complaining about the lack of no member items? I have seen a few.
Oh, and about Ainoa18´s AJ comic, probably we can publish the first three pages tomorrow. 
Also, you might have noticed I am no longer posting Daily Videos. Reason is, they take ages to upload so make my posts late.
So Jam on!

4 comments:

  1. Off for a scаn on my fіnger sοοn, can baгely typе ωіth this .
    Rly hаrd pressing the keyѕ pгopеrly with
    a broken fіngег!?.

    Αlso visit my web-sіte; Personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thе dаta is nigh-on meaningless, meanіng thе outcomе makes
    the lеаst bіt of ѕеnѕe.


    my pаgе; best loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the ''football'' thing. I live in britain and we play rugby which you dont need a helmet, just shorts and tee shirt! And our football you kick the ball with your foot, makes more sence than with your hands.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.