Friday, May 31, 2013

Hiya :D

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! So yeah, I didn´t post yesterday (despite the HUGE update) and I haven´t posted the item today.
Maybe someone out there is thinking that now I am going to say (well, type) that I have lost interest and quitted, or something like that.
Well, I am glad to tell you that nope, I am not going to quit and I haven´t lost interest. In fact, everyday I get more interested XD
So, the reason I didn´t post yesterday and won´t post the item today is that I didn´t feel like posting because of some things from real life that I won´t put in here because they are personal information.
Also, it is very nice to see that you jammers ead this blog even when I don´t post. Yesterday there were 2,600 hits! :D
We are close to 300,000 so keep viewing! By the time we get there I will have thought of something cool to do, like a big contest with big prizes or a party.
So, bye jammers, I will most likely post the item tomorrow as well as a post about the new Diamonds. Don´t forget to play wild and enjoy yourselves!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're not quitting! ^.^


    This is one of my favorite blogs, because it has so much good information and stuff on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! Yesterday you had 2,000+ views?!?!?! I'm lucky if I get 200! O.O How long have you had this blog? o.o
    brb, lemme see how far back I can go... :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DX long blog, slow computer = me can't go more than 2 "older posts" back...
      Meep!

      Delete
    2. Actually, I get 2000+ almost every day, I only get 2500+ on weekends and some random days like yesterday.
      I started December 2012, but if you look back, the posts only start to be passably good since summer 2012.
      Warning: Don´t try to see how far back you can go! There are more than 350 posts XD

      Delete
  3. i love ur blog MisterChunkyBuddy! Can u send me a friend request on AJ

    -apr24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mister Chunkybuddy, do you like the Diamonds update? Some people like it and some don't, just asking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please check out my blog

    http://bunny02206.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.