Sunday, May 12, 2013

Monocle

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry for not postng recently. As a uhmm er... consolation? I will try to make this post interesting. Well, this is today´s item!
As you might have notice I have decided to directly post the colors as a New Item picture because that way it doesn´t take up so much space, yay or nay?
Now, it looks pretty weird for a start, but some of its colors seriously creep me out. have a look at this:
Now, that isn´t a monocle! It is some sort of wacky Alastor Moody from Harry Potter weird eye! Well, I look weird with that strange thing around my face and my outfit isn´t complete without the golden pirate hat.
Also, the HQ posted this:
Also, AJHQ send this mesage thingy:
 I have decided to post a "Daily Video" every day, just to make posts interesting. So, enjoy my random randomness! The first video will be about the Summer Carnival! There it goes:
video
See ya in Jamaa, remember to play wild!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spam... And inapropiate. I deleted it, sorry for any inconviences or however it is spelt.

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.