Sunday, June 23, 2013

Freedom Bunny Hat

Hiya Jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! So yeah, sorry for not posting.
 On Thursday I just met a nice jammer and had a party with some buddies and totally forgot about doing a post XD
On Friday it was my birthday and I was very busy. By the way, my parents renewed my membership for me as a birthday gift :D
And yesterday I had a birthday party so couldn´t post.
This post is a bit late because yesterday I was up until past midnight eating the remains from the party. For those who don´t know it, in real life I am a great eater... lol
But I haven´t been just wasting time the days that I havent posted. As promised, as soon as I got my membership I made video guides of all the adventures. I haven´t uploaded them yet because there seems to be a problem with the new page, when I click it it just brings me to the Home page. So I will tell ya when I manage to make the new page. Does any of the clever, experienced bloggers out there have any help?
Well, I will stop going off topic like I always do and show you the new item.
Cool, and non member too! The Headquarters posted this, rather interesting in my opinion, what do you think?
Also, today I met a kangaroo. Here is a video about its moves and how to get a kangaroo.
video
Have a fabulous Sunday and Jam on!

17 comments:

  1. hey mister what is the so called "new page" I am pretty experienced in blogs even though I just started mine in march so I could be able to help you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new page is making a new page for your blog, and I think blogger is just glitching. I already lost a few posts due to this.
      Don't worry, MCB, once I ate six slices of Supreme pizza simultaneously at Chuck E Cheese's. Wow, I made a tongue-twister! You can say that two of the popular bloggers are big eaters.

      Delete
    2. Lol! The time that I have eaten the most in my life was in a wedding. First I ate three plates of snacks. There were seven dishes and I ate three of each. And for dessert I had eight pieces of cake XD

      Delete
    3. I ate the most just yesterday! Spicy beef patty, hamburger, and a big Chinese food meal! My stomach hurt till I had to lie down XP

      Delete
    4. The most I've eaten was half a whole Premium Publix Ham, with Corn, applesauce, and baked chicken. I had 4 crumpets for dessert :D #FatJammerProblems lol

      Delete
    5. Dear MisterChunkybuddy why do you think the key leads to something? Buddy me my user is WWELOVER391

      Delete
  2. Do you want free Animal Jam Membership?

    Then visit my website!

    http://animaljammembership.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still dont get why they sold this again :l

    ReplyDelete
  4. DX WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo sad my brother broke our flash player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can't get on aj!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and right when the adventures begin!!!!!!!!!!!!DX

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM SOOOOO HAPPY THE FREEDOM PARTY STARTS IN AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~apr24

    ReplyDelete
  6. the most ive ever eaten was 4 large pizza slices from pizza hut and yesterday I ate 2 pizzas and 10 chicken wings :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey the freedom party is starting in 43 mins I wonder what its like. does anyone know what this so called "freedom party" is like?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please report evy610 for scamming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody
    else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible!
    Thanks!

    Look into my webpage :: top eleven Football manager hack Tool v2.1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to every one, the contents existing at
    this web page are genuinely amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.


    Feel free to visit my blog post zombie survival
    Kit videos (page.tl)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many foody comments... I started eating again yesterday bc I was scared because of my sister's illness and I ate nothing FOR 4 DAYS!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.