Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Freedom Cat Hat

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! This is today´s returning item!
Today´s featured comment is one from yesterday´s weekly question!
Very creative answer, lawman11! When you come online I will trade you a golden mummy glove!
Also, the Headquarters made FIVE 0_0 posts. And what makes it even more incredible, they are all about dens!
One is a guide for begginers...
...the next one, a setting guide...
...also a den item guide...
... a member benefits one...
...and an Epic Den one!
Congratulations, Crunchy Coolpenguin!
Also, I have very good news. Well, maybe they are not that good for you but certainly for me.
I FINISHED SCHOOL!!!

Well, it might´ve been difficult to miss that sentence. So... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! I am now in my summer holidays and can post very early, write new legends, improve the blog, and, most importantly... Jam on!

7 comments:

  1. Hello MisterChunkybuddy! I really admire your blog, and you've inspired me to make my own! It's kinda like yours, but I change it every season. Here's the URL: http://theanimaljamseasonal.blogspot.com/ Also, have you been to the freedom party? It's really fun. That's all I wanted to say. :P
    ~loopy44

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw a kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You finished school! I'm ready for the earlier post because I just never can seem to sleep in! I always tend to wake up at about 7:00. WAY too early

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh forgot I'm apr24

      Delete
  4. Hi misterchunkybuddy! Pupp1266 here, do you always give out gift for those questions every week? I don't know because I just barley started viewing this blog, it's really cool!
    Pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misterchunkybuddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Remember me? I'm kangaroo540. plz plz plz buddy me i'll put my biddy request on for you. I love your blog, and then it inspired me to make one too!I'm still making, but can you please tell me how you post those pictures of you on it? Thanks! btw, CONGRATS GRAD! (I don't mean to brag but my school ended like 2 weeks ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 more day till winter holidays! IM SUPER EXITED!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.