Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pet Ferris Wheel

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry I haven´t posted recently, you know, exams >_< But fortunately I have no more exams until next week. Yay! The only big, complicated exam I have left is maths.
Well, exams are a horrible and boring subject that you don´t wanna talk about in a happy Wednesday afternoon, so lets move on to the new item.
Pretty cool if you ask me, but it just had to be member DX. 
Also, we are extreamly close to 300,000 views! Only about 250 left! Comment if you ahve any ideas for contests or parties!
So, Jam on! (I´ve got to go to study maths -_-)

6 comments:

  1. 1st comment! :3 YEAH, AJ HQ, MAKE IT NM!! D:<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should make a huge party that will be like the best party in all of aj!! And of corse no scammers!!!!! =) 2nd comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o and im melo1177 i really want to comt to what ever party or contest or what ever u do so plz at least jam-a-gram me plz plz plz plz plz plz

      Delete
    2. OMG YOU REPLYED TO MY COMMENT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
      XD BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.