Monday, June 17, 2013

Rare Pink Sofa

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! So, today we have yet another den RIM, and it is rather cool appart from the fact that it is member only and expensive.
It can be purchased on the 16th page of Jam Mart Furniture. 
Also, this week´s weekly question is: 
When did the Sol Arcade come out?
Winner gets a mystery prize.
AJHQ has been sending this around:
And they have posted these two things:
I think AJHQ should have a higher buddy limit. I have 100 buddies, and really want to add more people.
Also, I have decided that when I go on holiday this summer, I will program posts so they appear regulary. Unfortunately I won´t be able to do new item posts, but I will program some information or legend posts.
Anyway, the rest of the summer will be great, I have so many plans.
Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

  1. When did the Sol Arcade come out?
    On February 2, 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. February 2, 2012. I also sent you an email about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my username is coolpapa70232 and the answer is febuary 2 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's February 2, 2012

    ~apr24

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am PlatinumBlade on AJ.

    The answer to the weekly question is 2/2/2012 (2nd February 2012) at 8:00 AM GMT Maintenance Update (Greenwich Mean Time)

    I did provide the exact time...so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PattiepawsitiveTuesday, June 18, 2013

    Febuary2nd2012! 8:15 am
    Pattiepawsitive

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sol Arcade came out on Thursday February 2nd, 2012 During the 8-8:15am GMT Maintenance Update

    I am KrazyCanuck81
    Status: Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Xaguar - the Sol Arcade first made its entrance in Thursday, February 2nd, in 2012.

    source - meloetta385's Animal Jam Flash Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get 100% free Animal jam codes and also cheats and also membership codes absolutely free from here ANIMAL JAM CODES
    I GOT 100% free 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP CODE FROM IT YESTERDAY Good Luck guys

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.