Saturday, July 13, 2013

Golden Ring

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! So yes, I am back from my vacations and ready post again! Today´s new item is perfect for jammers who like doing weddings, introducing the gold ring!
Its pretty neat, and not too expensive.
This is today´s featured comment:
It is from my last post, were I put the video of my real voice. As most people like it now all my videos will have my real voice. And by the way, bhaas01, I´m not indian, I am actually Spanish from Spain so that is why my voice is "squeaky" according to an anonymous jammer XD
Also, thanks everyone for 400,000+ views! I decided I want to get half a million by the end of the summer, we can do it!
So, I have so many plans for this blog. Right now I will update the Epic Den of the Month, the Jammer of the Month, the Clearance items and the Adventures pages,, and after that, I have a big, big surprise prepared for all of you.
So, I'll leave you with the suspense, see ya later today!

6 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.