Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pet monkey plushie and Kinyonga´s followers

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I spent all day swimming, playing soccer and drawing. Today´s new item matches yesterday, is non member, and in my opinon, really cute!
So, today is Den Idea Day. This week´s suggestion is this garden, it is completely nonmember!
Yep, I like icecream.
Now for the second part of the title: 
Kinyonga, the owner of Animal Jam Times, will have a contest on her Contest Blog when she reaches 100 followers and 100,000 views. Please view and follow Animal Jam Times!
Today´s featured comment is:
The answer is:
It´s a GIF. As I don´t know what picture editing/graphic design program you use, I can´t tell you how to, but if you tell me which program you use I might be able to help you.
And lastly, AJHQ has been sending this message around:
OK AJHQ, I think youy are a bit late with the news XD
Happy Jamming!

11 comments:

  1. Well, I use PowerPoint and sometimes Publisher. (Both of them are the 2010 versions.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I don´t know, sorry >.<
      Maybe you could make it with screencast o matic?

      Delete
  2. Thank you! :D

    What program do YOU use to make the GIFs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) cant wait for ur contest kin, and mister, congrats on 100 folowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have a gooogle + account :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, can we use that den idea on the animal jam non member?
    pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Chunky buddy , I have a den idea for members... I can't make one because I'm a nonmember, but I think you can make a adventure den using the things you got from the adventures and Somme other den items like the hanging vines or something like that.....anyways...my user is koala74823 have a good day, lol you're blog is paw some:D

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.