Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Anti-Scam Contest!

I indio, the destroyer of world and god of the fi... No.
Hiya jammers! Indio here, speaking, dancing, dribbling, fainting...
Well, lets get to the point. I´m making a contest.
It´s pretty, straight forwads, you only have to send as many as much videos about YOU
stopping scammers (no cheating, I know about storage accounts). Of course this
contributes to the awesome new page in the blog,




First Place will get:
Instead of:

                  It will be like this








Remember, send as many scam-fight videos  as you can to indioajcc@gmail.com.
Good Luck!
The contest Finishes 30th July 2013
Edit:
Okay, this is MisterChunkybuddy editing this post. Indio, thanks for posting but I changed the title from "Scam Contest" to "Anti-Scam Contest" Scam Contest sounds like if the contest was about how many people you can scam or something like that 0_0
By the way, I am sorry but I have no time to post today, you probably all know that the item is an Underwater Flower sold for members in Sunken Treasures. See ya!
-MCB

12 comments:

  1. Um...I don't have a screen capturing program...what then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use www.screencast-o-matic.com, doesn´t need download, directly from browser.

      Delete
  2. um wow.... destroyer of the world... really you had to say that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't post videos darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make a photo like that? I want some for my blog, please tell me how to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to enter but I am not allowed to make videos on the computer. PLUS I dont have the correct equipment. :C

    cubscout9

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm against scammers. I think the idea of "Scam Busters" is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have gotten scammed so many times..... :(
    weebieb

    ReplyDelete
  8. wut do u mean bye destoyer of GOD O-O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Me too even though I used to have a friend that was a scammer :(

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.