Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tunnel Town is here!

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! As the title says, Tunnel Town has arrived!
Are you going to download it? I can´t because as far as I know it isn´t abviable on Android mobile devices and my tablet uses Android. I hope it will soon be abviable for Android so I can try it out, because it looks really good!
That´s a quite bunny! Somehow it kinda reminds me of the founder´s hat.
I really enjoyed that adventure.
Quick reminder...
Another reminder.
Oh my Zios, those are AMAZING news! I can´t wait for a new land, I still remmeber how excited I was when Appondale came out, and since then the only new lands have been oceans, which arent as exciting.
As far as I know this update has only one new item, yet another shelf!
I rather like this one, I think it´s great for displaying plushies. But my plushie collection is mainly giant plushies, so it doesn´t fit.
AJHQ made a couple of new posts:
Neat :3
Be sure to check it out, there is some epic art there!
Have a Jamtastic summer day!

3 comments:

  1. My Tunnel town wont load! I got the new Macbook Pro 2 days ago, so I don't know if its because it hasn't been updated with the Tunnel Town app? I really want a founders bunny, so do you have a solution?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing for a couple days and this is probably my favorite iPod game now haha. I've actually played it more than I've played animal jam.

    Easily the best combo for free games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post a area in the blog about cheat codes! i have a code for Animal Jam's 3rd Birthday! it looks like a model of Mt. Shiveer. By the way my ID is BeckaBear580

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.