Saturday, July 27, 2013

Turquoise Necklace

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here!   If you are a posh person and love wearing the diamond items and all those expensive clothes at Epic Wonders, then today´s item is perfect for you!
Just for fun I decided to use it to make a posh outfit.
It doesn´t suit me XD
But making outfits is fun. I will make another one.
A street dancer! It looks great (at least that is my opinion) but I way prefer my normal golden-weirdo one.
Should I do posts on outfit ideas just as the Den Ideas ones I sometimes make?
Also, my buddy infinitymagicheroisback told me about these cool items he has, apparently from adventures!
Today´s featured comment is very interesting:
Yes, new code! KANGAROO
Great! As I muck about a lot with buying new clothes, dens, animals and furniture I need gems quite often, so this bonus will be usefull. Thanks for telling me about this code, XXjingerlolAJXX!
And last but not least: Yesterday we beated our record for most views in a day. 3609!
Keep it up, when we get to half a million I will do a great contest with BIG-BIG-BIG prizes!
Jam on!
P.S. How can this blog have 3000+ views every day and only one or two comments on the daily posts?

8 comments:

  1. Another code Alphas.Good luck
    PICKLE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those items are awesome!!!!


    I <3 Tie-Dye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Scooter here (Owner of the Animal Jam Sky Blog). Do you mind if I use the tie-die image for my blog? I can quote you if you want. And I know what you mean about the pageviews. I get tons, but only like 2-5 comments a day.

    Thanks!
    P.S. HOOOT is a code for 500 gems (Remember three o's)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you should make outfit ideas. Yesyesyesyesyesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I know a code from national geographic magazine! It REALLY works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The code is drawing. It also gives you 500 gems. Now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buddy me! I'm kangaroo540. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do a GIF of all head flower colours tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try the code ajbday4 is the only code I tried and it worked you get that awesome 4th AJ birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.