Friday, August 9, 2013

See ya!

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Tomorrow I will be going on vacation so I will not post until the first week of September.
I might get wifi connection about one day a week so I will pop in Jamaa to see what´s up and might also post some photos of the place were I am going (The north of Spain for about two weeks and a hotel for a week) seeing as I got a "new" camera. (The camera is actually an old one I found on my garage and managed to get working, its the first time someone uses it since 2004)
So, Jam on, Moderators, please keep an eye on the comments and have fun!
-MCB

7 comments:

  1. please put my blog on your blog list


    it is misterfastmaster thats what you have to look up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a long time! I hope you have a great time. Your followers and I will miss you. ^-^ Anyone feel free to read my blog while Mister is gone, it is the Animal Jam Sky Blog: animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com

    --See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have Fun! I'll be in school by the time you get back, so I won't see you in Jamaa as much. Secondary school starts for me at 9am, and ends at 4pm. Luckily I'm up early, so I might be online SUPER early when the younger kids are at school ^.^ .

    Well bye!
    Zach94

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you starting secondary in September? I am, it starts at 8.30 at ends at 3.00

      Delete
  4. aw man you are leaving but i hope you have fun
    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  5. To,MisterChunkybuddy

    do you like star wars

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyone who wants to look at a blog you can look at mine please i really need more ppl to look at it so you can look up misterfastmaster


    thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.