Friday, August 9, 2013

Stone Carved Tool Bench

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! So, I am back from my little trip. Today´s new item is from the new shop, Outback Imports.
So, I have been reading on other blogs about yesterday´s update and its awesome! I really like the spikes and I am looking forward to inventing some outfits using them.
Today is Flashback Friday and I will talk about the medical center. It used to be were the pillow room is now, and the pillow room was were the Sol Arcade is now.
It was so awesome. Before Sol Arcade came, people would roleplay doctors and patients and it was so much fun if you went on a popular server like Aldan because it would be almost as busy as a real hospital.
Hopefully it will come back soon?
Today´s featured comment is:
It´s probably an unreleased item from the adventures.
See you in Jamaa, enjoy the update!
P.S. The Clearance Items page has been updated!

12 comments:

  1. SilverDawn currently not signed inFriday, August 09, 2013

    I remember the Medical Centre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mythicalspiritwolf1Friday, August 09, 2013

      hey you didnt post the den idea wedneday and whatever thursday i have posted an idea in comment on the page den ideas here on this blog i hope like my idea visit my den and see it and please be my buddy

      Delete
    2. Yes, on Wednesday I couldn´t because I was on a trip.

      Delete
  2. I remember the medical centre :3
    But I think the reason it got taken away was that people were using it for inappropriate stuff like...ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally enjoyed the medical center. Hopefully if it's re-released it has interactive medical stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the medical center will come back with medical games, and it could look more like a hospital! That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the games would be amazing! But I liked it just the way it was, it was really nature-ey and I wouldn´t like it if it turned into something modern.

      Delete
    2. Your right, but the games would be cool.. :P

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.