Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wind Amulet

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Today´s new item is part of the wind armor, introducing the Wind Amulet!
It kind of looks like one of those snail fossils. Well, I don´t think they are snails, they have a name but I don´t know it :P
Today is Showoff Saturday!
Ehm, only one person send something in. Thanks for participating, Ainoa18!
So as  no one else sent something, lets pass directly to the Featured comment:
You can trade for them or have a try on Sky High.
So I guess that´s all for today, now I´m gonna work on the Archive page!

8 comments:

  1. If you complete sky high with 208 gems you can get scary bat wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try it, though I don't think is it true and i already have bat wings.
      -JokaPaka-

      Delete
  2. Dear,MisterChunkybuddy

    what is a good trade for a Beta Member Phantom Hat those big ones that on a bunny go around the whole bunny

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U have 1 of those!? So cool!
      -JokaPaka-

      Delete
  3. i like you blog design!!!
    great blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i could design blogs like chunky.
      -JokaPaka-

      Delete
  4. You could also try and get scary bat wings in the adventures.
    I know some people who did. I never gotten scary bat wings in the adventures before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do u have the wind amulet ? If u do what for it ? I am only eight ! my user is animalsare123 now seriously now that i told u my user dont hack my account ! i love your blog !

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.