Saturday, September 28, 2013

Moustache

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry about not posting yesterday, I was very tired and slept for 14 hours 0_0
Anyway, this is today´s  new item, perfect if you like having a hairy thing that is always getting dirty right under your nose.
Cool! I like how it´s a neck item so you can wear it with a hat, but I still think there should be separate categories for face and head. Anyway, it´s Showoff Saturday! Since no one send anything, here are some incredibly not amazing drawings by me! I did them in the Painting activity at Coral Canyons.
Ehm... These were supposed to be some phantoms against the night sky, but I´m really bad at drawing with a mouse.
And this are Mira and some phantoms.
Okay, I am better at drawing with a normal pencil and paper.
Here is today´s featured comment:
Hum, if you don´t have Photoshop I suggest using screencast o matic.
And as it would be sad if you had to copy the url letter by letter, here it is:
Happy jamming!

13 comments:

  1. 1st comment and early today i see

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude can you update yo blog list? I see some awesome blogs that haven't been posted in like a week or so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG GUYS I SPOTTED THE NEW COLLAR ON DIAMOND SHOP! THEY ARE COOL AND KIND-OF SPIKED COLLARS! THEY ARE CALLED STUDDED COLLARS FOR 3 DIAMONDS! GO TO DIAMOND SHOP AND BUY ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOWW XD
    -Ariadna3752
    P.S: sorry by caps is just im too excited and crazy and freaky about them -3- lol.... OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my glob :) I got featured comment XD I am so exited Lol this is my first time ever



    Organistagirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello misterchunykybuddy
    My sister is shadowphase, in case you didn't know :)
    Didn't you say that whoever has the best idea of something to do on Friday's win Scary Bats...? It's what I heard and read, and I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

    Thanks! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. thanks 4 reminding me, I almost forgot.

      Delete
  6. Plz can u tell us who won the bad wings! Thanks!

    koolkat02

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi it is culew. can u plz watch me and melit1's vids on youtube?? thx, here's the website

    https://www.youtube.com/user/girlygirlygirls100/videos

    thx,culew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr chunky buddy! i hate scammers! i just lost my rare angel wings to a guy named coolstory12. caneveryone please report him! ANgel wings were my favorite item!!!! I know what you mean when you say people are obsessed with rares. I am so sad but i just want to let you know that coolstory12 is a horrible person and to never ever buddy him. ANd dont let him scam you!!!

    Crystal :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also mister chunky buddy, can i please join scam busters!!? Cause i hate scammers espeicially coolstory12!!!!!

    Ps my user name is crystalcat109

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.