Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Picnic Table and AdSense

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Ah, such a wonderfull day in Jamaa! See the butterflies! Smell the roses! Hear the river! Feel the sunshine! A perfect day for going on a picnic and tasting your delicious food...
With the all new picnic table!
If you are a non member, don´t panic! You can still have a jamtastic picnic at your den with this weeks den idea!
Note one: If you are non member, use regular towels, I used member ones cause I had no other.
Note two: Real buddies are prefferable, but if you have none online you can have a marvelous picnic with your plushies. Starting with me and going clockwise, mysself, Fat koala, Dandelion, Froggy, Thunderstorm and bananas. (Yes, every single one of my plushies has a name :D)
Also, you might have noticed I put AdSense on the blog. I still don´t know how its going because its only been on for a day.
Also, this is today´s featured comment:
You always get gems for recyling items, wether you bought the item with gems, diamonds or tickets.
So that´s all for today, have a nice day and don´t forget to comment!

10 comments:

  1. 1st comment and also lol MisterChunkybuddy and also can you finish your comic

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will finish it when I have time, I have loads of things to update :/

      Delete
  2. OMG! thats my comment! OMG! Thanks MisterChunkyBuddy!!! :D XD X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 i never thought misterchunkybuddy will reply me X3

      Delete
    2. :3 i never thought misterchunkybuddy will reply me X3

      Delete
  3. hey check out my blog too is it pizzaparty5555's blog not trying to call you out or anything but my blog is cool too still working on it though <3 your blog mister maybe add me or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey check out my blog too is it pizzaparty5555's blog not trying to call you out or anything but my blog is cool too still working on it though <3 your blog mister maybe add me or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chunky do you have a youtube channel?
    -Lucky Thedog

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.