Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sapphire Birthstone

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry for the late post, I had the marvellous idea of leaving all my summer homework for last second and now I have to catch up .-.
Anyway, today´s new item is the ever so sparkly Sapphire Birthstone!
Does anyone out there collect birthstones? I don´t. Well, I used to collect them but recycled them all when I needed gems XD
Ehm, there is no extra today, Happy Sleepy Sunday!
But the featured comment is:
Yes, scammers are extreamly annoying. Thanks for warning us about those two, SparkleFootball.
Anyway, I am gonna work a bit on page updating now, see ya!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! If I was a member i would collect all the birthstones.
    -JokaPaka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! If I was a member i would collect all the birthstones.
    -JokaPaka-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to collect them but recycled becaue I needed gems XD

      Delete
  3. YAY!!!!! It's September!!!!!! My birthday is this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out on my Bday! I wanted one, but no one would trade me one. Anyway my buddy finally traded me one so someday when I am (hopefully) a member I can use it! !SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.