Saturday, September 7, 2013

Silver Chain Necklace

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry, sorry, sorry for not posting yesterday, there is a problem with my computer´s charger and it won´t work properly so I can only use the computer when I get it to work for a few minutes... I will be buying a new one soon so don´t panic XD
Today´s new item has been predicted in the adventures and is non member! Yay!
And today is Showoff saturday! Here is an awesome drawing sent in by ISIRA12345!
It looks quite cool :D
Here is today´s featured comment!
Yes, I will finish it when I manage to fix my charger. Phantoms have probably possesed it so I can´t use my computer to go on AJ and fight against them XD
Oh, and I almost forgot, the winner of the pirate sword givaway is yuyu39427, I already sent the sword.
Happy jamming, see you in Jamaa!

12 comments:

  1. 1st comment

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st reply
      Sincerely, MisterChunkybuddy XD

      Delete
    2. CHUNKY WHAT HAPPEN TO MY DRAWING

      Delete
  2. Mister Chunky Buddy, I was wondering, how many gems is your pirate hat? (I just got one yesterday) Sincerely, fredmonster2003

    ReplyDelete
  3. MisterChunkybuddy,do you know more codes? I tried the different colour ones but those did not work.

    Sincerely,lemon60

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mythicalspiritwolf1Saturday, September 07, 2013

    hey mister ive heard that each of your plushie has a name so can you help me find a name for my giant green kangaroo plushie .i hope my kanga likes plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHUNKY WHAT HAPPEN TO MY DRAWING

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUV IT REALLY :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chunky ?, guess what !!!? IT IS NOVEMBER !!!!!!!!!! UR AN IDIOT IF U THINK THAT WE R GOING ON YOUR WED SITE IF U DON'T UP DATE IT !!!!!! U HAVE TO COMMIT TO YOUR WED SITE !!!!!!!! UR AN IDIOT !!!!!!! This is Ham10395 by the way , just forgat what i am about to say . FUCK U !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are mean . i mean seriosley .

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.