Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wind Armor

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! today´s item is the Wind armor! It looks really awesome!
Only one diamond left :P
I think the pieces of Wind armor which have been released so far are so cool, a lot beter than the Phoenix armor. Bu we should be able to change the colors of the purple cloths. 
Anyway, today is Tuesday, meaning its Outfit Idea day! This week it will be an idea I discovered yesterday:
There you go! A perfect outfit for special ocassion! You can leave your hat on so your buddies will 
recognise you. It is a great outfit for weddings, proms and even schools!
It does look a bit wacky  on  Koalas, specially since the tie is too loose and too long, but you can experiment with all your animals.
Today´s featured comment is:
Correct, you are the winner of this week´s weekly question! Jamaa means family in Kswahili.
So, see ya, right now I am going to try and get my parents to help me out with setting up AdSense on this blog, let´s see how it goes!

8 comments:

  1. 1st comment and congrats rosey icywolf for solving it.

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To,MisterChunkybuddy

      can you finish your comic i sent you a jam-a-gram on this maybe a couple of times

      Sincerely,coolpapa70232

      Delete
    2. Yes, that´s one of the things I have to do. There is quite a lot of updating I need to do :P

      Delete
  2. I had my 1st day ar school today love the new item btw

    Blueberry b

    ReplyDelete
  3. MisterChunkyBuddy,
    I have a question, if you recycle a diamond shop item, will you get gems or not?
    Thanks,
    -Ariadna3752

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Wind Armor so bad! I wish I went on Animal Jam earlier, so that I could get it! I want some items to stay in the Diamond shop sometimes, like Phoenix Armor. I have enough diamonds to buy Wind Armor. I just hate how they don't stay in the Diamond Shop. Usually, AJHQ makes bad outfits and they stay in the Diamond Shop longer. I wish Phoenix Armor and Wind Armor would stay longer... I just don't get it sometimes. Why do they keep the bad items and the good items don't stay long?! Also, I tried trading fairly and they declined. It was a fair trade. Sometimes I just don't understand AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.