Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bunch of items

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry about the last few days, I was sick. But now im ok :)
As you might have noticed I changed the blog template to haunted style. I like it because it´s so ugly it scares you, so it serves its purpose XD
Quite a bunch of new items today, let´s start with the Bat Tombstone!
A great item if you are making a cemetery!
Next is the Studded Bracelet, good if you don´t have/don´t wont a spiked wristband but still want to hear something weird, punk and heavy on your paw!
The vampire mask...
-sorry about this sudden stop in the post, I gtg. I will update this later. Until then keep jamming!-
MCB
Random bunny I made:


7 comments:

  1. 1st comment! ;)
    I don't think there should be all these tombstones in AJ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are kind of sad. I do like the studded wristbands. - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mythicalspiritwolf1Sunday, October 06, 2013

    MCB get bck to ur posting schedule please i like the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. mythicalspiritwolf1Sunday, October 06, 2013

    And no need to buy me one white kanga plushie i am not signed in and i got the plush

    ReplyDelete
  5. the other day when i was in jamaa township a kangaroo was sleepng behind a tomb and was saying is done . i felt very sad because i am scared of ding .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw it was rinjette that said that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, what i think about these things is i think their VERY spooky and, personally i LOVE them cause they are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.