Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mummy Mask

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry about the lateness of this post, I had to do some homework and study. Why on Jamaa do I need to know stuff about History and Geography when I can look them up on google when I need them?
Well, I stop the rant. Not much to say about it because after all it is a resold one. Presenting the mummy mask, our old friend! XD
I like this item, specially the brown one.
This is this week´s Outfit Idea! A posh pink gal!
Items you need:
  • Racoon- Diamond Shop, 3 diamonds. (optional)
  • High Heels-Jam Mart Furniture, 500 gems.
  • Beaded Necklace- Jam Mart Furniture, 450 gems
  • Tie-Dye- Jam Mart Furniture, 500 gems.
  • Beret- Jam Mart furniture, 400 gems
And last but not least, here is today´s featured comment:
There are many opinions about this topic, but I personally think that rares and trading are actually quite a big and fun part of the game. I just wish people wouldn´t get obsessed.
Leave your opinions in the comments, Happy Jamming!

13 comments:

  1. I think these Mummy Masks are a fun item for Night of the Phantoms. Also on trading I agree. I myself like to trade sometimes. I just think some Jammers go overboard. - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is nice that Scary Bat Wings are back. It prevents squabbles and superiority, as I said on a previous post.
    Not that people with Rare Scary Bat Wings are haughty- just a very tiny minority. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love rares coming out, it stops all the crazy people out there.

    I know I hate Julian2.. but did you hear about the person who found out all his personal info and threatened to put it on the web if her didn't give her rares?!I mean, REALLY?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, there used to be no trading? Wow. :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Julian2 very much. Sorry to all those Jammers that do, but come on! He brags too much about his rares, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WEAKLY QUESTION!
    WHO IS THE WINNER
    SoRrY fOr CaPs

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY!

    IT CANT BE HOW CAN YOU BUY CLOTHES IN JAM MART FURNITURE,IS IT A GLITCH! YOU CAN BUY CLOTHES IN JAM MART CLOTHING..

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEW ANIMAL CHEETAH IS HERE FOR MSHIP ONLY
    SOME ANIMALS PROTESTED WE WANT NM ANIMALS WITH ME I AM GONNA SEND A PIC OF IT TO AJHQ FOR NM ANIMALS
    IF U SUPPORT ME ADD ME ON AJ AND GO TO DIAMOND SHOP CLICK ? AND TYPE NM ANIMALS PLUS MAKE A NM ANIMAL MOVEMENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJHQ says thats its a good idea but i should send it directly to the developers by the ? circle in places but where can i find new animal one?

      Delete
  9. Hey view my blog help it gain popularity points

    mythicalanimaljam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.