Monday, November 25, 2013

Playing Pets Party!

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Here I come with the promised post about the party! Sit back and enjoy the review!
When I entered, it was like Wow, this is so epic! The perfect chance to put myself into Stoptron´s fins! I turned into him because it was the pet that I was with in that moment.
I like these tiny miniature items, they are really cool. It will be fun to see what jammers do with them
Lol, I suppose this party is hidden in Sarepia forest or something... And its so small no one finds it. I just hope phantoms dont ruin it.
Hey, look at that! You can buy the music. I suggest trying it out, it is seriously epic.
You can wash and dress up...
And a giant flower, its perfect for setting up to fly!
Ok, lets change to a flying pet.
Now I can fly as my owl, the doughnut lover!
There is a shop! Cool!
This party is awesome, good luck when visiting it!
-MCB

4 comments:

  1. I really like the play as your pet party :D It is just AWESOME XD

    PS: To make room on your buddy list, just un-buddy some poeple who aren't active or don't go on often anymore. So you can add more of people who comment ( Including me XD )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO WON THE SWORD!
    Bye the way check out my den. It has a secret plushie kingdom. If it does not take u to the haunted den. Jam a gram me!

    From
    koolkat02

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the very last post I saw was more pets for non-members. Now your talking about going places members can go...what happened to saying that being a member was unfair? And just to let you know, I'm a non-member and if I become a member, I'm NOT going to make a post about saying how great it is.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.