Monday, November 25, 2013

Rare faerie Wings

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry for my lack of posting during the weekend, I had to study for a french exam. But now I am free! Mwahahaha!
Enough mucking around, let´s move to the Rare Item Monkday! (Woops, mistype. I can´t be bothered to fix it :p)
Today we have a perfect item if you like gliding across the sky with amazing, pink wings! Faerie wings!
Wonderfull! Now I can change into a pink fairy.
Ok, that turned out a lot weirder than I expected. Anyway that look is way to pinkish for me, better go back to normal.
On a random note, here is a cool thing I made on my den for my pets:
I really like the new pet items, they are very cool.
Also, loads of people have been asking me why is my den locked. Reason is, I like having a place to relax and chat with my buddies. But I might make a party soon, when I can be more or less sure that it won´t be a fail.
Of course, my last party was at 50,000 views, and now we have about 9000 left for 700,000. And 150 followers. I never thought I could get my blog to be this popular, thanks for the support :)
Here is this week´s weekly question:
When was Brady Barr´s Lab released?
Comment with your answers!
And last but not least, here is the featured comment!
If I were you I would relax, fluffy. Memberships are really cool but you can have tons of fun in Jamaa without one.
What do ya think about membership, my dear jammers? Good? Bad? So-so? Junk? Unfair? Comment your opinion, happy jamming!
P.S. Make sure you eat bananas this week. One at least, but more if possible.

24 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry to bother you, what was the winning number for the sword giveaway? Btw, I'm Organistagirls on AJ :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHUNKY!!

    WHERE THE SHOW OFF SATURDAY..........

    CAN YOU VISIT MY BLOG AND COMMENT.

    gorgeousrowdybeast.blogspot.com

    ISIRA12345

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chunky how can you do the total number of pageveiws?Cause want one on my blog animaljamisawesome23617blogspot.com .I started it a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best advice would be to advertise and tell your buddies about it to get more views. :)

      Delete
  4. Seriously, I dunno. Cos I started AJ when it wasn't there, then I quitted and when I decided to start playing again it was there :D So I dunno. Anyway membership is ok, but AJ is really making it unfair. I realised I would quit if I wasn't a member cos there isn't much to do, and the options are really getting lower. So I got a membership XD Some sites do AJ Membership giveaways, like http://www.divinedeals.net/index.php?page=games You can get a Arctic Wolf Gift Card for free. Just complete a survey.

    I have a question: Why won't you do author tryouts? I really think you should cos if you can't post for a while then the authors could. I think its a great idea.

    BUT the main members are usually Monkey girl and probably me?

    Jam on :D ~Furryanimals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. author tryouts i will join and did u get arctic wolf card first b4 saying this to ppl

      Delete
    2. hey. Furryanimals/ A Foreign Kid
      do you mean me?

      Delete
    3. ^^Yes, I got a Arctic Wolf Gift Card first ^ Yes, I meant you ;)

      Delete
    4. Yeah its really good :D PS send me a code XD + I changed my user on blogger :D

      Delete
  5. oh and Brady's lab came out on December 6th 2012!
    =D i don't know if i'm right.
    - m0nkeygirl6

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think membership is so so because I think it gives people stuff and then some people take advantage of it by being mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods head slowly* umm, not entirely true though

      Delete
  7. -cries- -panics-
    MISTA MISTA
    ma account of animal jam is s__sp__d__
    suspended
    i dindt do anything
    -waaaaa-
    -waaaaa-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah my father got email saying i said inappropriate thing liek my CP username i think or religious something maybe it will end tommorow

      Delete
  8. WHO WON THE SWORD!
    Bye the way check out my den. It has a secret plushie kingdom. If it does not take u to the haunted den. Jam a gram me!

    From
    koolkat02

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hav a new blog, and i REALLY need some help! i don't no how 2 put pics of my aj animal on my blog plz help! and our blog is animaljamglow.com plz comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just got mt membership renewed but my parents make me buy it myself. there went $30 out of my wallet but i did get the ice armor for free!

    -apr24

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visit my blog: animaljamfunnypics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.