Friday, November 1, 2013

Topaz Birthstone

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry for not posting, I have been busy all week with homewok, exams, and making a halloween mask for a contest my school had on Thursday.
But now I´m "free" of homework, yay!
As it´s the start of a new month, we have a new birthstone!
Cool! I don´t colect birthstones, but I suppose this will be great for everyone who does.
Also, I finally decided what to do on fridays. (Unfortunately Party Friday would be too complicated as I would need to plan a lot cause I´m on a different Time Zone than most of the viewers on this blog, but i do plan to have a party sometime)
So the new EXTRA on Fridays is......
Fact Friday!
This is this Friday´s fact!
Yes, lobsters are totally weird XD
And last but not least, here is today´s featured comment!
I totally agree. There should be a day every month or so were all nonmembers get to be members so they can try out all the cool features. And maybe members should turn into non-members, because some of them (not all) really need to think a bit about how non-members feel.
Keep on Jammin!

6 comments:

  1. Well i think that all members becoming nm would be rude because i am a member and one of my best buddies is nm i think it would be very rude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some reply of the featured comment:
    I know how to have membership is totally no scam infinitely % safe and sure works.
    You have to buy the magazine of AJ, there is a code of 1-3 days or 1 week, sometimes they put it but it expires soon, i had the opportunity to get one on youtube but it expired, so close!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mythicalspiritwolf1Saturday, November 02, 2013

    idea- We can email AJHQ about free mship

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey people please participate in my author tryouts on my blog please

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with nm turn into members.Well, I am not sure if it would be fair for members to turn into non-members, they would be REALLY REALLY REALLY angry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't really care for members to turn into non members and the opposite, because a friend from school goes to many giveaways and wins many member accounts and she gives me some so its OK for me.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.