Friday, December 27, 2013

Deer Antlers

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Yesterdays givaway winner was plushie1234, please tell me a time when we can meet up. Today´s item is perfect if ya wanna make a realistic deer! Introducing the Deer Antlers!
Pretty usefull, I guess. Maybe you can use it to spy on one of those deer clans that are now so popular in Sarepia Forest.
Day 135: They still do not suspect I am a koala XD
Here are the colors of this item:
No yellow? Nu....
Here is a random den idea, it is some sort of jamaasian monument.
I think it could look quite cool in a garden.
Talking about alphas, look, I took a photo with them XD
Im gonna print it and hang it in my cork board XD
And today is FACT FRIDAY!
I think that is really amazing, but 50 times an ant isn´t that much. Well, for an ant it is. I weight 35 kg, so if I was an ant I would be able to carry 1750 kg! Wow.
And last but not least, here is the featured comment!
Unfortunately only members can be on the Epic Den List, which is really unfair because some non member dens are way more epic than some member dens on epic den list. About the member issue, non members can´t od much, but all member jammers out there should help non members and be nice with everyone. For example, if you are a member you could give non members coloured items. It costs very little time and gems but with small things like that we can all make Jamaa a better place :)
And to make a blog, just go to blogger.com and make an account, its free and very easy. Good luck!
See you in Jamaa, and don´t forget to send your artwork for Showoff Saturday!
P.S. Next time you have hot chocolate, but banana slices and a bit of cinnamon on it. You won´t regret it.

8 comments:

  1. Mister...
    what should i do to make my den jammasian being a non member...
    i actually have half things to make that thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i could caryy about 32 or 31 into 50 it is around 1550-1600 kg! whoa!

      Delete
  2. The Alpha den idea is great! - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HOT CHOCOLATE, A FEW SLICES OF BANANA AND A BIT OF CINNAMON TO TOP IT OFF IS HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I knew it was a revoulucionary recipe XD

      Delete
  4. I couldn't carry 1750 kg too (yes I weigh 35 kg too), but since I am a koala I will only carry 50-100 pounds XD

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.