Thursday, December 26, 2013

Deer Fur

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry this post is slightly late, but here is the new item!
Wow, its a cool item. I wonder how it looks in Artic Wolves XD
Hum, let´s try it on...
Lol, I look like a caveman. I suppose it will look better on deer.
Yep, that is a good item, it looks rather cute.
Here are this item´s colors:
Such a pity there is no yellow :(
Isn´t the Cosmo den absolutely epic?
I have 4 diamonds... Patience XD
Credit for that awesome overall view to Kinyongas Animal Jam Times!
And today is Giveaway Day! Don´t forget to comment your random number to have the chance to win this tail armor!
Anyway, Happy Jamming and enjoy the holidays, I have to do some page updating!

19 comments:

  1. The deer fur looks quite funny on some animals :3 When I first saw it, I thought it was a really thick beard O.o

    Anywho, here is mah number - 78!

    ~Wolfinery

    ReplyDelete
  2. 81
    -catgirl2181

    P.S. if i win pls gift it to catgirl2181 since i m a member

    ReplyDelete
  3. My number is... 46
    Thanks! ^-^

    --Scooter (chocolate4050)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deer fur on Arctic Wolves looks like they're really furry in the chest if you match the colors.
    MY NUMBA OF AWESOME: 13, my lucky numba!
    -mrmoseby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S: I have a request for your blog: It'd be cool to have a question page, where people can ask questions about Animal Jam or your blog. I think it would be good for your blog. Please consider this and tell me what you think.
      -mrmoseby again

      Delete
  5. 3617
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 if taken 8 if taken 1
    batmanthehero7

    ReplyDelete
  7. 16 if taken 76 if taken 10 if taken i want 56
    and..
    i forgot something yesterday oops
    WE WISH YOU A MERRY BLOG BIRTHDAY WE WISH A MERRY BLOG BIRTHDAY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS BE MERRY. MAY ZIOS AND MIRA BE YOU MAY ZIOS AND MIRA BE WITH YOU HAPPY AND MERRY HAPPPENINGS TO MCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. My # is 126 -fredmonster2003

    ReplyDelete
  9. 99, if taken 45.
    -plushie1234

    ReplyDelete
  10. 91, if taken 7265.
    -hanka4578

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.