Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jamaalidays are here!

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! I am back at last, yay! I´ve noticed we have only like 100 views left for 700,000. So here is the update (On a Sunday?)
I like Jamaaliday gifts, they are awesome! I will log on with my 32 AJ accounts everyday to stock up :P
I´d have to catch a plane to get to my nearest Walmart or Target store, but I think there is a GameStop near were I live, so I might get it.
Jamaliday gifts are so cool! I can´t wait to see what awesome items AJHQ has prepared for us!
I hope deer can be bought for gems and not just diamonds. And remember, play games to get gemmed :D
Argh, why won´t AJHQ tell us what it is?
Well, that was the Jamaa Journal, now here is the daily gift!
Wow, such a perfect way to welcome Jamaalidays! 
And here are the two new items:
I love this item, I´m gonna buy one and decorate it when ornaments come out.
Of course, December´s birthstone! I believe its the last one, but I don´t know because I don´t collect the birthstones.
And here is the gift calendar!
Hum the last two seem bigger and different, I wonder what they are?
Maybe deer will be a gift? Or maybe the Gingerbread den?
Here is how today´s item looks like.
And why is the Seasonal tree with all it´s leaves?
Here is AJHQ´s post...
... and the featured comment!
Yep, Jokapaka´s blog is seriously recomended!
Click. You know you want to.
What Jamaaliday gifts do you think there will be, jammers?
Be happy!

18 comments:

  1. I think that it's on a Sunday (oddly enough) because that is the first day of December... but it is still very odd for an update day! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, im not annoyed by it, i´m happy.

      Delete
  2. Can i send u pic with 700000 pageviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me! I don´t think the gifts will be deer and gingerbread den. What about nonmembers. I don't think AJHQ has designed them jet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one gift will be like, a snow-animal. And arctic wolves and other animals would be rares! That would be so cool to trade for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should celebrate by having a party :) Oh, and TRY and add me!!

    ~Furryanimals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mister Chunky Buddy,
    Do you have any advice for making a blog?
    I'm planing on starting one but i have zero experience ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should start by doing a give-away so that people will become more interested ;) Try to post everyday about all the updates, and ask your "fans" questions like "Do you like this new update?" Or something like that. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 32 storage accounts!? :O WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have something near that much storages. :P

      Delete
  9. When will you be back posting? I really miss your posts..D:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do to :( I hope your new computer isn't broken XD And I have 4 accounts but my main one is furryanimals ;)

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to start making Animal Jam videos to do things like the News Crew, but I don't know how. I see most videos use Screencast-O-Matic. Can I trust that? My laptop's already pretty messed up :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, my username is mrmoseby.

      Delete
  12. Hi mister chunky monkey,
    I ALWAYS read your blog, and its pretty awesome!
    Can you please update the codes? I REALLY need some gems!
    thanks,
    wildcherry1908

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops got your name wrong XD sorry mister chunkybuddy!!
      sorry,
      wildcherry1908

      Delete
  13. hey it is kbc2001 this is for tail armor 4

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.