Saturday, December 14, 2013

Reindeer Thingys

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! I am very sorry about my abscense, I have had quite a lot of exams, but it will soon be Christmas Holidays, can´t wait!
Today´s new item are reindeer thingys. I can´t remember their real name, I will see when I upload the pic XD
Oh, yes, a mask. I thought the name was antlers or horns or something. 
Here are the colors:
Sorry they aren´t in GIF mode, with this new computer I don´t have the program I usually use, but I suppose I will install it soon.
Even though it is members only, this item is rather cool! It is quite cheap compared to other stuff like that, and it is perfect for turning any animal into a dazzling reindeer and have fun with your friends!
Lol, my eyes are wacky. And that wolf (or reindeer) is cocoa52667.
As you can see on that pic, I got a joey pet. 
I quite like them, and I seriously recomend the Jump app, it's awesome.
Last but not least, here is the featured comment!
Hum, start by getting a cool and attractive design that suits your blog, and then just add pages, and post often about whatever you want! Try advertising your blog on your social sites and telling people about it, and it should get views soon! You just need patience and, of course, have fun doing it!
Happy jamming!

14 comments:

  1. Yay you posted! :D
    Im gonna ask my parents right now if i can get the Jump app. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jump app seriously rocks everybody ;) I really recommend it!! Joey pets are actually cool :) Their "clothes" are really nice XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how do you actually MAKE a blog? been thinkin' bout it and I really want to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible. deer hunter 2014 hack

    ReplyDelete
  5. William Zodda- a crazy dangerous man

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wzodda
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wzodda99
    Google Plus profile: https://plus.google.com/113104965471121368962/posts
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gaura992000

    This man regularly visits India, for dubious purposes. Beware of this man. He also goes by the indian name "Gaurahari das". He is a very violent, mentally unstable, and dangerous man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You people suck. U no spending ur lifee as a NEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDdddd on the laptop computer i spend my time doing REAL STUFF then when i finshed netball i decided to tell u all to stop being GEEEKKKYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, nerds and geeks will end up as your bosses in the future, so you better respect them. Oh, and one more thing. *hands you a dictionary* :)

      Delete
    2. nerds are cool think of all the nerds like the ones who made computers laptops 3dses and all that stuff nerds have feelings to and they are cool!! GO NERD-FIGHTERS YEA NERD-FIGHTERS!!!!

      Delete
    3. Nerds are super cool GO SUPERWHOLOCK
      :)

      Delete
  7. Mister Chunky Buddy i am also a jammer. I wish that i can be on the epic dens list because my den is epic nobody goes there an thinks i am just another loser non member. what do i do? I have another question too. I wish i were a member because everything is for members. Its like nobody cares about the non members anymore and i cant even get most of the non member stuff what do i do about that and how do you make a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. my username is BunnBunn29971 thanks and i am a guy lol.

      Delete
    2. Who has been using my username IM A GIRL TOO >:(
      AND THIS IS IS NOT ME

      Delete
  8. guys please check out my blog there is the web adress:

    theanimaljamblogofalltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.