Sunday, December 29, 2013

Snowboard

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry I didn´t post yesterday, I was rather busy. So, here is today´s new item!
Cool! I´m gonna buy one to try it ouut.
Oh no. You spend 500 gems on a snowboard and can´t even climb on it because its vertical .-.
Moving on, here is a wacky glitch with a boomseed tree at my den!
Why does it have that wacky white outline? 
And now, the featured comment!
You can use alpha statues and items from adventures, and be sure to use lots of plants and other natural items.
Happy Jamming!

7 comments:

  1. That glitch happens to me, too. It only happens to big items in that corner of the Small House den. It is rather strange. - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats weird, this has been happening a lot lately in my den with meh Jammalidays tree .3.

      Delete
  2. Mister Chunky Buddy, Do you have any tips on how you run a blog XD?
    I have recently started one and I'm VERY confused on how it works :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. mister the monday rare is butterfly wings in last page of jamaa mart clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. An advice for a jamaasian den:
    Use Felicity's statue, its a really cool den item.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.