Friday, January 31, 2014

Heart Locket

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Today´s item is one of everyone´s favourites, non member, and a great adition to any outfit! Welcome back, heart locket!
An old item, but still awesome :D It looks awesome on bunnies.
Today is Fact Friday! Here is this week´s fact:
It would be cool to buy a vine snake and put it in stragetic places to scare people, but I don´t think the snake would like that :P
And this is the featured comment!
Yes, the winning number was 82 :P
Both Organistagirls, m0nkeygirl6 and Batmanthehero7 got it right, so they all win. I already sent a pirate sword each to Organistagirls and m0nleygirl6.
Batmanthehero7, as you are non member, please comment a time in which e can meet so I can trade you a sword.
Hopefully later today, If not tomorrow, I will make a big post with graphics I made. Until then, happy jamming!

4 comments:

  1. Lol Thanks Mister Chunkybuddy!
    I love it how you do giveaways like that! XD
    and also, good job ilovepenguinos and Batmanthehero7!
    ~ m0nkeygirl6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MCB! Hehe it makes me happy when I get gifts XD You super awesome, MisterChunkybuddy! AWESOME BLOG!!!! One of the best blogs EVAR.

    Have a wonderful day/night/whatever time it is where you are!
    ~Organistagirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey hey! i have phantom items and thx to misterchunkybuddy i have s many gemsnow thx so much

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.