Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pet Ice Rink

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Today´s item is seriously epic!
This is a seriously awesome item! Personally I think it should really be non member, but I like everything else about it! It is also interactive, like the Toy Car Racetrack thing. I decided to put it into my fun den.
Yes, I have a den only for toys and plushies :D
Have you noticed that the Cosmo den has a littlle bath thingy?
Cool, I like dens that have water places.
Also, I want to recomend this post on snowyclaw´s blog:
I suppose most of you have already read it because AJS is an extreamly popular blog, but if you haven´t, I think you should, because it contains very important info about how to prevent your account getting hacked.
And finally, here is the featured comment:
Interesting, I'll have to try and get a pirate sword to try that out, its really anoying when a phantom is chasing you and it "puts you on a deep sleep" before you manage to break a web to escape to some other place.
So see you, now I have to do some homework.

7 comments:

  1. oops put the cloud there by accident. i commented on cloudclaws, snowyclaw, allrisesilver, numnum13, & nafaria9's blogs
    sorry!
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
  2. that item is awesome!!!totally epic....and yeah that post about hacking was really helpful
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
  3. /\
    |12345673/ | \
    > •
    |15623456

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did u get that recycling bucket?n i luv your fun den
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog!! I wanna know, how do you get yours so popular??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloves work to break phantom webs fast too:)

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.