Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snow Trail Shoes

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry for stopping so suddenly while doing last post and for not posting during this week, I´ve been busy with exams and real life stuff and have had wifi problems.
But now my wifi seems to be quite normal, and it´s Saturday, so here is the new item!
 I made the GIF kinda fast... random XD
Well, I think this item is weird.
I think they look utterly ridiculous.
No one sent anything for Showoff Saturday. Remeber jammers, you can send practically any artwork/blogs/pictures or similar, just keep appropiate, of course.
Here is one of the Greely Infierno hard mode prizes.
Credit to mythicalspiritwolf1, this is his den. I think this is pure awesomeness XD
Now for the featured comment!
Yes, AJHQ doesn´t seem to like us typing kool. Also, when you type cu it automatically turns it into see you. I think this is not good, cu can also be abvreviation for Creating Unions or idk what XD
CU!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah the glitch works with srry, too.
    Cu stands for come united :D jk

    batmanthehero7

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for using my dens pic i had to go that time
    and...
    i frgt... i will comment later on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya ya i remembersd that!
      i sent a pic a few weeks ago and u didnt use it?

      Delete
  3. CU words:
    Chubby Unicorn

    Chartreuse Unbrella

    Changing Underwear o.o

    Lol, what's tomorrow's theme? I'm going to send stuff for showoff Saturday in beforehand so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What on Jmmaa does chatreuse mean¿¿¿¿O.o
      well some more cu s:
      chickens undercover
      cats using
      cool um...
      cherry upper
      chessy
      okay...horrible ideas
      - panda23617

      Delete
  4. I discovered how to break phantom webs easier! if you have a pirate sword, click the phantom web and it will break in just 3 or more clicks! i dunno for member swords but this i am 100% positive. my bff tootyfafa saw it too trust me cloud!
    ~Mistybreeze472 (just discovered it now.)

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.