Friday, February 21, 2014

Eagles and Telescopes

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Whoah, long time no post! Sorry about that, I haven´t lost interest in Animal Jam, its just that I have been very busy with real life, you know, homework, exams, sports, hobbies... The list would be endless.
Hopefully now I will go back to posting daily.
Thanks soooooooooooo much for 900,000 views! I will probably make a party and a contest with big prizes at 1,000,000. And thanks for our most views in a day ever yesterday: 4105! Thats, like, crazy! :D
Now for today´s returning item, which is one of my personal all-time favourites.
I love items like these that are so jamaasian but at the same time human. I remember back in 2011 when I had one in my small den´s backyard and I would roleplay phantom watching with my buddies, and we supposedly looked at the phantoms formation´s and stuff, and if they came too close we hid on the top floor of the Chamber of Secrets to be safe from the phantom invasion :)
It was epic how back then everyone knew all about Jamaa´s History and AJHQ actually cared about Zios and Mira and alphas were shamans.
I suppose we have to accept that AJHQ can´t make AJ that religious, but it was cool anyway. 
Well, now let´s talk about EAGLES! I think they are really awesome. AJHQ would have made many jammers happy if they had made them cost 1000 gems, but I guess they really need money from jammers buying diamonds and memberships and stuff. Though I still think AJ was better off without diamonds, but as everyone knows, they unfortunately came to stay and AJHQ wouldn´t remove them even if both Julian2 and snowyclaw and LilacPetal and bepper started a giant manifestation spread on ten different servers :P 
I´m getting off the point. Well, so as everyone knows, eagles can fly. Maybe the eagles hability to fly is sort of AJHQ´s way to please all the jammers who want skyways back? 
The only bad things about eagles flying are:
1. Strictly only eagles can fly. If while being an eagle flying round the air you change to a non flying animal, you appear on the ground with the non flying animal. Oh well, it was worth a try :p
2. They cannot go to adventures. But probably there will be an eagle adventure really soon because in an eagle-only island on the adventure base camp there is a broken portal. Maybe that adventure will include eagle alphas?
3. They cannot use slides. This one sounds kind of pointless, but everyone has to admit it, even though they are only a tiny detail in the awesomeness of Jamaa, slides rock.
I bought an eagle. Here is what it looks like.
Yes, my eagle believes it can fly over the rainbow. Its an ultra-fast albine mutant eagle. It has four wings, two for power, two smaller ones for perfect precision and speed and little ones on the head for even more quality and delicate manoeveuring or however you spell that.
Here are the actions of eagles:
This one is sit. It looks good if you want to perch on something.
Eagles dance really weird. They sort of prance around pointing out their wings and then they jump and twirl in the air wackily. Unfortunately this is so dizzing that only hamburgers want to dance with eagles.
Eagles sleep kind of like penguins, lying down facing to the sky. Plus, eagles look like they are snoring. I thought most birds sleep with their head under their wings, but obviously eagles prefer breathing in fresher air. And they sleep on a cloud. Although it is really wacky it looks cool and is a good solution to the big dilema of sleeping mid-air. Imagine being able to carry a soft, comfy cloud with you and being able to leave it in the air to sleep on it. but as clouds are really made from water vapour (or maybe it was tiny droplets of water, I can´t remember right now) you would probably not only fall but get kinda wet.
And last but not least, play. As you can see it is kind of glitchy.
Now for secret areas. So far I have only found two. One is pretty obvious, seing as AJHQ were thoughtfull enough to put a sign.
Ok, I think that is supposed to be an eagle, and there are arrows. So if you follow them...
...you get to a cool little island with a broken adventure portal!
This, as I mentioned before, probably means there will soon be awesome eagle adventures! YAY!
This is the other secret area. Its a kind of void in the parardise party. Cool! There is always at least an eagle there, at least when the party is on.
Well, with so much talking (well, typing) about eagles, I almost forgot about what day is today. Nope, nothing awesome like 10-spike-giveaway day or no-school-for-a-century day (or centurt?) or Homework Abolished Day. Its just Fact Friday.
*crowd moans*
Ok, seing as I have missed quite a bit of Giveaway Thursday, the jammer who guesses the right random number in between 67 and 124 will get a free fox hat.
Here are the three featured comments:
Be sure to visit these blogs! Here are the URLs because you probably don´t want to copy letter by letter from the picture.
http://ajsurvivalguide.blogspot.com/
http://animaljaminfoandfun.blogspot.com
http://theanimaljamnewsmaddy.blogspot.com/
So, see ya!

15 comments:

  1. Please check out my new blog! It's called the Animal Jam Dream!
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i thought u quit!!!!!! thx for mentioning my blog!!!!!!! i got a eagle today its so cool!!! you can go almost any wear!!!!

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and my number is 97 x3


      ~jzale314

      Delete
    2. i just watched all of the plants in the large planter grow... O.O

      ~jzale314

      Delete
  3. I will go with the number 65. It would be awesome if you could visit my blog, it's jammersblog.weebly.com, thanks! ~Purplewolf1314

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my number is 77 and i said unbuddy my account no dont do it. good that u didnt do it i think my mythicalspiritwolf1 accouunt has my best buddies some are
    katsumatiger1
    misterchunkybuddy
    larmesdecrocodile
    wolvebuddy
    star0crossed
    and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am getting 3 month mship with 10 dimaonds yay!!! eagles can be peonix by wearing red yellow orange colors plus armor pheonix

      Delete
  6. Cool eagle. They are a little strange, but I like how they sleep on a little cloud. Also, they're the first flying animal in Jamaa! Yay!
    snowybunny02 out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll do 111. My user is Goldcobra. This blog is pretty awesome! :)

    P.S. I love the eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 76 :)

    So MCB, aliens didn't capture you and bring you to the other side of the universe XD

    ~Furryanimals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaanndddd I spent all my diamonds on another spike XD

      Delete
  9. My guess is 43.

    koolkat02

    ReplyDelete
  10. is anyone getting the glitch were you cant change how u look? its sooooooo anoying =.=

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  11. animal jam should add an eagle code for like 6.79

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.