Saturday, February 1, 2014

Heart Earmuffs and Aquamarine birthstone, and Youtube channels and this is a really long title and now I will stop wasting time and go on with the real post and lol, this is like the longest title I've given to a post ever

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry this post is kind of late.
Two new items today! First, heart earmuffs!
That is... weird. And why does it have a hole on the inside, to fit the ear or what? 
And the next item is this month´s birthstone.
Today was supposely Showoff Saturday, but no one sent anything so it´s Showless Saturday XD
And last but not least, featured comment!
Answer: I use photoshop.
Sorry for short post, I'm busy because I'm trying to get my youtube channel properly designed and stuff so I can actually use it :D
-MCB

7 comments:

  1. first coment :P

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i deserve a cookie. -goes to store and gets cookie-
      i am satisfied. l:c

      ~jzale314

      Delete
  2. Mister this is angelgal1
    I was wondering if you knew how to make aj videos?
    I've always wanted to be on YouTube, joining YouTube is the easiest bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol XD
    - panda23617
    btw u forgot to update the jammer of the month and epic den

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol the name of post is long but the post isnt...
    And...
    What should a superhero look like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun spaaaaaam spam spaaaam dun dun duuun dun dunn

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! AJ got it wrong!!!! the birthstone for february is an AMETHYST! the Aquamarine is for March!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.