Sunday, February 2, 2014

Starfish and Heart Couch

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry this post is late, I overslept. Classical Sunday :P
Well, yet again there are two new items today! The first one is the Statfish, a returning underwater decoration.
I have always liked this item, I like items that have shapes instead of colors. And the GIFs are easier to make XD
And the next item is the Heart Couch, also returning. It can be found for 300 gems (or was it 350?) at Jam Mart Furniture and it is just what you need for getting into the Friendship Spirit!
That looks so comfortable. I will celebrate the Frienship Party by sustituting my Cosmo Hammock for one of those.
Well, they are incredibly small so I had to use two, but it´s a great bed. And Bananas, Spiky, Froggy and Coolcat seem to like it too. I wanted to put my whole plushie collection over there but It wouldn´t fit. 
Today there is no extra because it´s Sleepy Sunday and I have to go and do some homework, so here is the Featured comment.
Hum, I suggest using Screencast O Matic because it´s free, and if you want something more advanced for editing and recording, I also recomend Camtasia Studio. I have never used it but apparently it is very good.
See ya tomorrow, hope you enjoyed the post!

30 comments:

  1. To me, you posts aren't even late. It was around 6 when you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Its kinda wacky with the time difference because in Spain AJ updates at about 8-9 am, so that´s why on weekdays I cannot post early, bacause i have to go to school and so I have to post at about 5-6 pm my time, idk what time that is for most jammers.

      Delete
  2. i know who banana is but who are the others?
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spiky is the yellow sea urchin, froggy is the Cami Frog, and Coolcat the Epic Tiger plushie.

      Delete
    2. thx
      - panda23617

      Delete
    3. panda23617, just so u know, u dont have 2 bother typing ur name at da bottom 0_0 it says it by ur picture

      Delete
    4. But I like typing my name at the bottom!!!!!!!!!!
      - panda23617
      :P

      Delete
  3. thanks for making me the fetured comment also for awnsearing! ^.^, i might just join youtube now! so keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mister,

    How are Lettuce, The Green Kangaroo plushie and Macroni, The Orange Ducky Plushie? I hope you take good care of them.

    Sincerely,
    Mythicalspiritwolf1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how is thunderstorm, the arctic wolf plushie?

      Delete
    2. He has an artic wolf plushie??
      - panda23617

      Delete
  5. Yea, I had the trial of camtasia.
    -sebothebest

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are 5 people online right now. O-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now 7!!!!
      - panda23617

      Delete
  7. I am buddies with mythicalspiritwolf1 :D

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I have looked at this blog and i find it very interesting! The quality of the posts is incredible, I could not have done better myself. Please visit my website: TROLOLOLOL!
    im practicing my spam-bot typing!!! :D :D
    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay now i don't need to type my username at he bottom every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am no more rare. I ve deleted my rares for a new start empty den what i made was.
    i hope i liked my home i ll go on and do it maybe todayyyyyyyy! I am nowjust a mackeral penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, you should really copyright your site or protect with a free copy scape banner. http://www.copyscape.com

    -DreamBig500

    ReplyDelete
  12. people please come see my blog: http://ajsurvivalguide.blogspot.com/

    ~jzale314 a new blogger :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you guys come visit my blog? It's URL is: http://theanimaljamnewsmaddy.blogspot.com/
    I'm a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Guys!
    wanna visit my awesome blog, its as great as this one!
    its URL is:
    http://animaljaminfoandfun.blogspot.com


    check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mister, I saw you today in Jamaa Township, but you disappeared when I saw you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey can you find out if there are Diamond Codes?

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.