Thursday, March 13, 2014

1,000,000

Yep. We did it. We got a million total views.
I'm not that good at this emotional type of thing. I'm just so happy I found about Animal Jam.
I remember when I first joined, how interested I was and how I played every day.
And when I found out about Fuzzy Shyivy´s blog (click here) and decided to make my own.
The rest, as it is usually said, is history :p
Thanks everyone for being there and reading this blog so I don´t talk to the wall and for posting so many amazing comments (well, most of them, but haters are present on all blogs).
So, naturally I will be having a contest, and very probably a party.
This has only started jammers, thanks everyone again.
It would be cool to include a picture from jamaa here, but unfortunately I have a flash problem, thats why I have not posted this few days.
Thanks again, jammers.
-MisterChunkybuddy

9 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT! WAD WAD!

    koolkat02

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. wow mbc, CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was the first animal jam blog i ever read, i was at the diamond shop jumping when i was young and a COMPLETE noob and i looked up: animal jam and i found your legends. I was soo hooked i got logged off because i was reading them XD then i just read this blog every day. Hmm maybe you could add some more funny pictures.. just an idea.. (random thanks to fungymnast who got me into animal jam) so yeah.. your blog and snowys blog and pinks blog and every blog in jamaa inspired me to make a blog. :3
    ~jzale314 :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. and here is my blog: http://ajsurvivalguide.blogspot.com/
    thanks!

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the million views! Can't wait for the next million! XD
    Cheers!
    ~ KrazyCanuck81

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats mister million views! i will send u gift today when i log in now. it would be a lolipop necklace DX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is the best blog ever!! Yes, even better than Snowyclaws!! <-- Hope that made ur day <3 The next million, billion, and even trillion views will go as fast as a heartbeat! We'll be with you forever!! (Well, at least I'l be... o3o not to be creepy)

    Your loyal reader forever.


    tradeplushieswithmeplease (coolfunnyuawesome and owl37305 send their reguards, also!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I hope you get more views soon!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.