Saturday, March 15, 2014

Graham Nesting Doll & Clover Skirt

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here!
Today we have two items, both returning. The first one is the Nesting Graham Doll, sold in Epic Wonders.
Wasn´t it sold a few weeks ago or something and then was unsold? Weird.
The next item is perfect for balleting octopi.
Cool. It looks quite good on my octopus.
Well, the colors are pretty much the same. I think its funny how they wear it on top of their tentacles and have to put them up to dance XD
Today was showoff saturday, which I guess today is Sendlless Saturday because no one sent anything :p
I'm gonna try and not be lazy and take pics of my art so I can put it up next week.
See ya!

11 comments:

  1. I find the nesting dolls really cute- how big are they, though? I haven't bought any yet.

    Check out my blog animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't very large, I saw one in my friend's den. I found them cute too, but my friend find them very creepy.

      Delete
  2. i want peck nesting dolls! peck and all bunnies rock!!! <3

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want peck nesting dolls! peck and all bunnies rock!!! <3

    ~jzale314

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz buddy me on aj! also,I LOVE WARRIOR CATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is weird that they would come be deleted, then come back all the sudden. I wonder what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. What if there was a freedom skirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT WOOD B AWESOME! HERE ARE WORDS TO DESCROBE ME:PERCY JACKSON,WARRIOR CATS, ANIMAL JAM,POKEMON,TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND,AND EVERYTHING FANDOM! U CAN FIND ME ON AJ DOIN WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY!

      Delete
  7. When are you gonna post more? D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't notice the nesting dolls went... XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. did something happen to you Mister? D:

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.