Saturday, March 29, 2014

Item is in the April fools party

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here!
I am very sorry about the lack of posts, I have been really busy. Here are the two reasons why:
1. Tons of exams and projects at school, seing as its almost end of term.
Yes, it seems like at some times of year all teachers come to an agreement to put all the exams on the same days and weeks-the last 2 weeks there were days in hich I had up to 3 exams in a row DX
And we have loads of projects and homework that are more boring than a cross between a geography teacher and maths homework.
2. I have had computer trouble and had to reinstall my Windows, which took ages.
Dunno what happens to my computer, approximately every six months it goes crazy.
Soooo, today's item is apparently in the April fools party.
I simply cannot wait :D April Fools parties are always awesome. Apparently this year there are CHEESE HATS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D!!!! :)
Picture credit to Snowyclaw:
http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com.es/
Well, probably everyone who reads this blog reads AJS too but there´s the link anyway.
Talking about parties, I will probably have the Million Views party in the Easter holidays, because I want to make sure everyone who wants to come can.
And there is a new code, for imprisioned phantoms:
THANKS
So yeah, thanks for stopping by and now I'm gonna update some pages, they really need to be updated :P
Cu!
P.S: I cannot believe the amount of hits we are getting lately, thanks so much everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Well, i'm glad you're back!
    zks910

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay your back!
    son gorros de queso :D
    (i speak Spanish)
    i love the new code!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí!!! Son gorros de queso! Viva el queso!

      Delete
    2. did you know that raccoon topiary's that used to be non member are member now!!!
      uhg

      Delete
  3. I think Animal Jam hates me... :( Whenever I try the code THANKS for imprisoned phantoms, it says it works but then I log in and it doesn't give the item >:( -Ivyswag

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.