Monday, April 28, 2014

Few changes

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! I am alive, and I haven't quitted AJ.
I just decided that I want to make a few changes to this blog, hopefully they will all be for good.
I will no longer post daily items.  I decided this because all AJ blogs post the new item. You know the typical new item posts I make which are just New Item Gif- comment about it- random extra stuff-Daily schedule extra- featured comment. These types of posts are not that interesting because after all, every single AJ blogs does that kind of thing, and therefore the new item can be found in any blog.
So I will still try to post everyday, but the posts will be about stuff about Jamaa, and I will hopefully write much, much more legends, because it is one of my favourite parts of AJ blogging and I haven't been doing it much lately.
I will try to keep the pages much more often updated, and I also want to ampliate the archives.
So I will still post every day, but the posts will not be about daily items, but about Legends, Contests and Giveaways, things about Jamaa, etc.
And I want to have much more time to answer to comments and hopefully do much more stuff like contests and parties and meetings and discussion pages, so this is not just a blog in which I write and you read.
So now I will update all the pages that need updating and when I finish I will start withe the legends, mysteries and everything.
Happy jamming, I hope the changes are for good!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i like that one blog stands out from the rest :D i have many other blogs to find the new item but one to read story's :3

      Delete
    2. and p.s. thanks for updating the edotm (epic den of the month) and jotm (jammer of the month) x3

      Delete
    3. I like to read the legends, but I liked the daily posts, here.

      Delete
  2. Lol. I did the same thing to my blog. Just I don't post legends and stuff. I want to post random stuff XD
    ~ m0nkeygirl6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and, could you please update your comic area? I love reading your comics and legends, but you don't have any comics except for the one.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.